Final Week in Minneapolis: fun shows!
1. Tonight, Tuesday, August 26th, I’m playing solo flamenco at the Riverview Wine Bar (42 Ave S and 38 St, Mpls) from 7 30pm.
2. Playing jazz, with John devine (sax) at the Wine Pavilion, MN State Fair: Wednesday, Aug 27th from 6 30 till 9 30p.
3. Solo flamenco guitar at Rincon 38 Tapas (38 and Grand Ave, Mpls)on Thursday, Aug 28th, from 6 30 till 9 30p.
4. Solo guitar at Ingredients in White Bear Lake, MN, Friday, Aug 29 from 6 30 till 9 30p.
5. Cafe Latte, in St Paul, on Grand and Victoria, hosts my solo guitar on Saturday, Aug 30th from 7 till 10p.
6. A final show with Rogue Tango on Sunday, Aug 31, at the Loring Pasta Bar (327 14 Ave SE, Mpls), 6 till 10p.
Then: its back to Antigua Guatemala and Restaurant Angeline. Hasta cuando? No se….